We are hanging in there. Seriously, hanging in there. The food and visits and my mom have kept us going. Thanks!!
We are now just waiting for next Friday, February 26. We will go for a doctor's visit and either get the cast removed or be told that she has to wear it for 4 more weeks. I told Eric last night that I can hang in there for another week and a half, but that I WILL have a meltdown if we are told that the cast can't come off.
Please pray for fast healing!
The kids are doing well. Abigail seems to not even realize that she has a cast on. The only problem is that she's getting really bored. Parker is a little attention hungry from all of this. He's said a couple times that he wants a cast too. Dear God, No! :)