It's funny because I feel like so much has happened since I last wrote. But, I don't know what to write about. I, personally, seem to spend most of my free-thinking time (this is the time when I'm not engaged in anything else. Sadly it usually occurs in the car, or at the Y, or when I'm rocking a child, or laying with a child) trying to figure out what HUGE thing God wants me to do next. I'm kind of in this place where I'm missing working, traveling/living overseas, and wondering if the 2 kids/ 2 dogs suburban life is what God wants for me. I mean I know the 2 kids is what God wants. But, what does He want me to be doing? I don't know. I may be doing it right now. But, something in me wants a little more. Hmmm....
As for the updates for the family, here ya go...
- Parker now screams, "Faster! We go faster!" every time we get on the interstate. He's not content until we pass about 5 cars. Nice.
- Parker is afraid of his poop. Terrified. I have no idea what to do. I will pay someone to potty train my child. Seriously.
- Abigail will be one year old in 2 weeks!
- Abigail is not crawling or walking. But, she does this silly butt scoot thing.
- Abigail cut 5 teeth during the last two weeks.
- Parker is solely motivated by TV. TV is a reward. TV is taken away when he gets in trouble. Time outs don't work. Nothing works, but TV.
- Eric can, in fact, do a headstand. For, um, 3 seconds.
- Eric's Wii fit age is now 35.
- Eric is going to KILL me when he reads this.
- The yard has been taken care of for the first time in a year. Yup, a year. Thanks Brenda and Darrell! It took 5 guys 7 hours to fix the yard.
- I now weigh less than I have in, count it, 3 1/2 years! Go stay-at-home-SUV-driving-want-to-be-cute-tennis-mom me!
- Parker can see with his new glasses. He has some pretty large bifocals, but his prescription should get less and less as he grows. He still has some white blood cell build up on his right lens. We'll go back in 2 months to have it evaluated again.
- Eric's work moved to Atlantic Station. It's a great location.
Here's the truck load of yard trash that was taken away from our house. I'll post a picture of the yard when the rain is gone. Oh yeah, raise the roof for the rain! Lake this summer anyone?