Friday, July 10, 2009

Recent Pictures


Parker is obsessed with my dad's iphone. I think my dad's pretty obsessed too. What's up with men and their phones?


My new favorite thing with my kids is that Parker is really into the planets. The best part of it is that instead of calling it "Uranus" he calls it "My anus." Haha! He has no idea. Next time you see him ask him to name the planets for you.

P is also into the whole potty training thing. Whenever we're in public (or at home) if someone uses the bathroom he likes to announce it to everyone. The biggest problem with this is that he assumes that everyone has pooped when they come out of the bathroom. For instance, I came out of the bathroom in Moe's by Eric's office the other day (It was full of business people.) and Parker started screaming, "Mommy did it! Mommy made a BIG poop." Nice. I told him that I just peed. He started screaming again, "Mommy did it! Mommy peepeed in the potty. Mommy has potty power!" Like I've said before... I've lost all cool points. Gone.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, they are both getting so big!

I was in the bathroom at church a few weeks ago, and I overhead a little girl telling her mom, "Good job mommy! Good job peeing in the potty". Gotta love how encouraging they are.

You may have lost all cool points with the rest of the world, but I bet your kids think you're the greatest thing ever!

KatieMGreen said...

Your blog cracks me up!!!!
I love it!!

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

They are so cute! I really enjoyed getting to hear from your parents the other night at our small group. Great pair! -Courtney DeFeo

framer said...

They are both really cute! I love the Parker story. However I guarantee your kids think your cool. All parents lose their cool points, I know I have.

Amber B. said...

Awesome!! Little P is so hilarious!

Scott and Sara said...

This made me laugh out loud!!! Love your little P.