Friday, October 17, 2008

The Principal's Office

Today I got the call. The dreaded call. My son had been sent to the office at preschool, and I needed to go pick him up. Apparently he had been hitting, taking toys, throwing toys, and wouldn't listen to the teachers or calm down. School starts at 9:30am. The call came at 10:15am. Only 45 minutes!

As I look back on the morning. I remember screaming the word "orange" as loud as we could in the car because today was orange day at school. I remember tickling him fiercely as I took him out of the car seat. And, I remember racing him into the classroom. He won. I guess my actions didn't help get him into the calm mood required at the school. The best part? Look what it says on his shirt that he wore to school today...


2 comments:

Katie said...

Ha! I blame the shirt. Did he flash that smile at the teachers? If not, he should have. It could get him out of all kinds on trouble.

Amy said...

ha! ha! that is awesome!