Sunday, December 14, 2008

a rat, a BB, and Eric

Eric just shot a rat on his first shot with a bb gun.

I was laying in bed and kept hearing something. I thought it was an animal in our wall. Then, I realized that it could be an animal outside trapped on our screened in porch. Eric hates having to get up to "check on" things for me. But, he got up. We went to look outside, and I saw the nasty thing crawling up and down the wall. Eric went to get his bb gun. He hasn't shot it since I've known him.

One shot. Boom! The nasty thing fell from on top of the door to the porch. This is Eric enjoying his kill.


One more shot just to make sure he's dead.

The nasty nasty rat.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I just spit my coffee out! That is too funny. Way to go Eric

Amber B. said...

He looks so proud of himself! Too funny!

framer said...

Yeah for Eric!! However, in my house it would have been a shotgun.

Unknown said...

That is fantastic. Are you going to have it stuffed and hung over the mantel?