Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Happy Birthday, little girl! Today is Abigail's birthday. I can't even believe how much light one little girl has brought into my life. I love the way she crinkles her nose when she smiles, the way she smiles every time I smile at her, the way she searches for my necklace whether I'm wearing one or not, the way her eyes light up when she looks in the mirror, the way she watches the dogs and her brother with a sense of wonder, the way she tries to sing along with music in the car, the way she talks to me like I fully understand every word she's saying, and the way she tucks her head under my chin when I rock her to sleep. I can't imagine my life without her. I love you, Abigail! Happy Birthday!

Abigail the day she was born:
Three Months:
Six Months:
Nine Months:
Twelve Months:

4 comments:

TheStevens said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abigail!!! Can't believe how much you've grown up. Love you!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! That little 9 month picture is just about the cutest thing ever!

framer said...

Happy be-lated birthday Abigail! You have grown so much. I am looking forward to the day Jenna and Kaci meet you. We all love you!!

Kisses and Hugs from your cousins
Alicia, Greg, Jenna and Kaci

Scott and Sara said...

Gorgeous girl, can't wait to meet you. Happy birthday, sweet Abigail!!