Friday, July 25, 2008

Hi!

Wow! Things have been busy around our house lately. A lot has happened since I last posted.
  • My little sister, Abbie, had her baby, Cali.
  • Abigail laughs now.
  • Parker speaks in complete sentences.
  • Parker knows all uppercase letters, half of the lowercase, and counts to 22.
  • We wake up on average 4 times a night between the two kids. Stop the madness!
  • I still haven't cleaned the basement/ downstairs. Ever.
  • My aunt, uncle, and cousin from NM came for a week. Fun!
  • The Laser Show no longer plays "God Bless The USA".
  • 2 more pairs of pants fit!
  • My kids' naps officially do not match. I'm home all day. Come over!
  • Eric has bushy hair.
  • Abigail reached out and grabbed an object yesterday.
  • Rocky ate another chipmunk.

That's about it. I'll post pictures later.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Shut Up!! No more Lee Greenwood at Stone Mountain? That is just wrong!
Wish that I lived in ATL, I would come over in a heartbeat!! :)

ablossom said...

I just think you are so great.

framer said...

Hopefully in the next month or so naps will be at the same time. You are a very good mother. The kids are so cute.

Love,

Alicia

Scott and Sara said...

I'm sad they don't play God Bless the USA anymore. That was always the best part! Hope you can get those nap schedules together. I know that would help so much. Congratulations to Abbie on her little one! I miss you!!!!