Monday, July 28, 2008

Our Weekend

Eric got to cash in on the birthday present I gave him. Sunday night he swam with the fish at the Georgia Aquarium. This is him with a whale shark swimming by him. The whole experience was fabulous for him and for us. It's worth the money. The kids and I got a "behind the scenes" tour for free while Eric got ready for the dive. We also got to tour the aquarium after closing hours, see how the tanks work, see the nurseries where they care for the fish, and the classrooms where they train the employees. We LOVED it!
Parker graduated to a toddler bed this weekend. The first night I found him asleep on the floor in the corner of his room with his blanket. Last night he fell out of the bed twice without waking up. Notice Nemo now sleeps with him.
Parker and Abigail enjoy watching Nemo together. Parker is becoming quite protective of his little sister.
What? Abigail is actually sleeping?

6 comments:

framer said...

They are so cute!! I think Jenna and Kaci both fell out of their big beds without waking up the first few weeks. Eric, looks like you had fun. Give them kisses from the Groves girls.

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Brady wants to swim at the aquarium so bad- I need all the details!! Hope you are doing well girl! By the way the house is on the market-after the last story you told me we decided it was time...may sit on it for a year but that is o.k
Rachel

Kristin said...

What a great present! I am going to be a stay at home mom in two weeks! We need to get together!

Scott and Sara said...

Sounds like such a fun experience for everyone! Parker is getting so big - sleeping in his own bed and everything. Love the photos!

Marcus, Mary Grace, Neely and Sadie said...

I love your posts, Sandi. You make me laugh, like always. I have not tried on any pants yet. FYI.

GottaLuvMickey said...

All Colin could say was 'No Way!' about the shark thing... he's way jelous! Maybe we'll have to come out to ATL sometime and Colin & Eric can go dive and you, me & the kiddies can watch... Your family is so absolutely adorable! They're both getting so big! Give them kisses!