Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Life's a Beach

I've had some great times on beaches before. I'll never forget watching the sunset on the Mediterranean Sea in Israel and in Italy. I'll never forget walking on the beaches in Malaysia and Thailand. But, those do not even compare to seeing my son play on the beach for the first time ever. He could not contain himself he was so excited. Everyday he would cry when it was time to leave the beach. He would keep saying, "back to beach, back to water, sand castle, waves, pelicans, hocker (helicopter), back to beach..." I don't have very good pictures of our week in Hilton Head. But, here are a few that turned out okay.


Parker's first sandcastle.

The family at Harbour Town

Cuter every day

4 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Hooray for the beach! We just got back from the beach too. We went up to the Gold Coast, just south of Brisbane. Why is life always so much more relaxing at the beach??? You guys look great!

framer said...

The kids do get cuter everyday. My girls haven't been to the beach yet, but are ready for some beach fun. We love you all.

Alicia

Kfranklin said...

Great pics!!! your fam is so cute! ;)

Emily said...

I just stumbled on your blog from another friend's site...how fun to see your sweet family and catch up on life with you! I'm sure things are busy with two small kids, but it looks like you're enjoying every minute!
-Emily [Nelson]