Saturday, December 15, 2007

Look where I've been!




I found this website that let's you make a map of the world that highlights the countries you've visited. It says that I've been to 23 countries, that's 10%. I'm thankful for the 10%, and ready to see the next 90%, well, maybe only the next 85%. There are some countries I think I'd like to skip. :)
Here's my list:
USA!, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Switzerland, Vatican City, Romania, Czech Republic, Russia, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, China, Thailand, and Australia.
What's next? Maybe Africa? Eric?

4 comments:

Katie said...

Spain

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Carlos said...

Was that not the scariest video you have ever seen?
Los

allison said...

Sandi just found your blog...was ready some previous posts...holy cow your prego!! And a GIRL!!! They are so fun! Congrats on #2. -allison