Monday, January 14, 2008

As The World Turns

Did you know that over half of the soaps on TV during the day are rated PG? I just discovered that. And, no, I have not given up life and started watching soaps. I've given up life and started watching Sesame Street and Teletubbies. Yep.

The world kept turning even though our blog did not. I don't know why. I just didn't want to write or something.

We are in a quest to move. So, here's my question of the day...

Would you rather live in a cheap small 2 bedroom house in the ghetto with 2 kids where you don't feel particularly safe but be able to pretty much spend as much money as you want on luxuries like clothes, movies, eating out, babysitters, etc. OR live in an expensive large house in "Mayberry" but have to eat popcorn and peanut butter in the empty dining room for 2 years?

That's the question of the day. Seriously, the day. We have to make a decision soon. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My opinion is get out of the ghetto cause life isn't any fun if you can't play in the yard with your kids (& that's free in Mayberry)! But I do wonder if there is something in between the ghetto & Mayberry! Hmmm ...

Anonymous said...

I like peanut butter. Safety first!

KatieMGreen said...

i feel ya. now we have to fix up house #2 and thinking about getting out of the park. there's gotta be something in between....?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandi! I still want to get together with you! Want to go to Imagine It museum for kids downtown next week, Wednesday or Friday morning? Also, there is definitely something in between. But, peanut butter is not so bad if you can sleep better at night! Ashley
PS-I vote don't move to "Mayberry"

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday.

Found you thought the Peters.

We shared a birthday today!

Anonymous said...

I like popcorn...and safety. :)