Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Parker!

Our little boy is 2 years old today! I love Parker so much it makes my heart ache just to think about it. He absolutely lights up my world.


I actually MADE his birthday cake this year from scratch, the whole thing!


Eric helps Parker blow out the candles at his birthday party on Saturday. After everyone sang, "Happy Birthday," Parker yelled, "Again!"

We started off his day today with his favorite "Little Einsteins" TV show. He held his toy Rocket as we watched.

Then we headed off to the aquarium, Parker's favorite place, to look at the fish and eat lunch.

5 comments:

Amber B. said...

Happy Birthday, little man! Glad you had such a fun day!

Scott and Sara said...

Happy birthday, Parker! The cake looks amazing. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I am SO impressed that you made that cake! Mom of the Year!

Anonymous said...

Sandi, That is so neat that Parker and my Lily share the same birthday! She turned three yesterday. I posted a comment a while back once I found your blog, through Amber. Love to talk to you. I love catching up with you through your blog. You have busy since college. Come see us at our family blog at www.homeschoolblogger.com/brown
Christine (Stoneback) Brown :)

Amy said...

happy birthday parker! he is too cute!