Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Babe!


I really truly believe that my husband is the world's greatest dad. Seriously, I really truly believe that all of you other girls out there can't possibly have it as good as I do. I'm not writing that to be a snot. I hope that you think the same thing of your husband. :)


Why is Eric the best? I'll list some of the reasons. Eric gets up at night to feed Abigail, prefers to have a kid with him when he runs errands, calls if he's going to be late from work, still tells me that I'm beautiful even though I have the double baby belly, gets that twinkle in his eye when he looks at the kids, changes the poopy diapers, sings The Itsy Bitsy Spider with hand motions just to make Parker smile, and already talks about how hard it's going to be to watch Abigail get married. I really could go on and on.

2 comments:

framer said...

Happy Father's Day Eric. You are a wonderful dad!!

Tripp said...

Dude you are making the rest of us look bad. Heather's now comparing me to you, saying, "Eric gets up to feed their baby at night!"

I do, however, like to take Drew with me on errands too, so I guess I'm not that bad.