Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tagged?

Okay, I've been tagged by Lacey. I'm supposed to write 7 interesting things about myself.

1. I'm obsessed with watching the airplanes at night line up in the sky to land at the airport. Sometimes you can see 7 or 8 in a row.

2. I secretly want to be an air traffic controller.

3. I love stale popcorn, chips, and marshmallows.

4. I always throw away the first few squares of toilet paper when using a public bathroom. Just the thought that someone might have touched it, gives me the willies!

5. Eric is the only person I've ever kissed. Don't look at me weird. No regrets here.

6. I already miss Christmas.

7. I love it when people just stop by. I long to have that group of friends that I had in college. You know, the ones where you would just show up at each others' houses and hang out all night or day or whenever. Why do things get more complicated as we get older?

I'm not sure who's been tagged yet. So, I tag Hannah, Alicia, Vicki, and my husband.

1 comment:

The Gerborgs said...

#4 cracked me up ... thought i was alone in that category. good to know it's not just me doing that!!