Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Got Tagged By My Wife

(by Eric)

Seven things about me. I got tagged by wife, which I never complain about, and now I have to list seven interesting things about me:

1. I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain;


2. I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, Sunday school in May,

3. And hay

4. I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels

5. I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and i love you too

6. I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions

7. I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life.


Okay, those are the lyrics to Tom T. Hall’s “I Love”, but I wish they were mine. Why don’t people like good country music anymore? Anyway, here’s my list of seven interesting things about me:

1. I’ve lost and gained over 150 pounds since I got married. Currently, I’m about 10 down from when I got married.


2. Becoming a Christian was probably the first major life decision I made without consulting or following my older brother.

3. I want to be able to scuba dive in my backyard one day.

4. Alexander Dumas is my favorite author, and probably the only thing to come out of France that I really like.

5. I used to eat random things I’d find outside because I thought I might develop super powers.

6. I’m not allergic to poison ivy so I have no problem rolling around it, at least I didn’t as a kid. (Wait a minute, maybe the random food worked...)

7. I still abide by the 5 second rule with food (and every now and then the 10 minute rule depending on what is and where it is sitting).

No comments: