Thursday, February 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, we made it. Almost. We still have a few things left at the old house, but we're getting close. This has seriously been the most stressful move ever! I can't wait for the moment a month from now when we can sit back and relax for awhile when Eric gets home from work. I'll try to upload some pictures soon. We won't have internet at our house until the end of next week.

You know how when you move into a new home there are always odd things about your new house.


Here's my list of odd things in our new house:

1. The guest bathroom has a bark-like texture on the walls that makes you feel like your peeing inside a tree.

2. The toilet in the guest bathroom is a weird shape. (I'll upload a pic when I can.) But, you can't see the toilet very well because it's dark and you're looking at the bark-like walls.

3. Most of the lights and fans are on remote control.

4. The remote control fans randomly turn on because of all of the radio frequencies. For instance, when I lock or unlock my car, it turns on the ceiling fan in the living room. Which is a problem when my child is obsessed with balloons. The balloons get sucked into the fan. It's traumatic.

Anyways, stop by anytime!

4 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Can't wait to see photos - especially of the tree bathroom!

Amy said...

too funny. i am very curious about this bathroom. bark -like?

Lane said...

Hey, I was thinking I would stop by sometime this week on my way home from work. That is...unless i need to make a trip up to knoxville for the birth of baby culpepper (any day now). Call you and let you know.

Anonymous said...

hahahah, i laughed out loud. not many people get to feel like they are peeing inside a tree!

hope your hangin in there, we are both so close to due date!