Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Surgery Time

The hospital called at 5:30am to bump up our surgery time. We now have to be at the hospital at 10:30am. I don't remember what time they said the surgery will actually be. Seriously, don't remember. It was 5:30am.

It's now 6:25am. Why is it that men can fall right back asleep after hearing that a surgery on their child is sooner than planned? I obviously can't. That's why I'm playing with the blog at 6:30am.

Several people have asked me how we know that Parker can't see. Well, for instance, yesterday he was in my dad's office. My dad has this huge movie poster of Braveheart in his office. It's the one of Mel Gibson looking all...well...brave. Parker looked up at it and said, "Look! A Violin!" Dead giveaway.

So, I'm thinking the surgery is around 12:30pm or something. I'll update when I get a chance from the hospital. Thanks for praying!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and your sweet little guy! I know that it's scary, but I'll be praying for peace and comfort for all of you!

KatieMGreen said...

Praying for you guys all day!!!!

maggiemae and family said...

thinking of you and parker p today. wish i could give you a big hug and take the worry away. praying for peace :)

ablossom said...

Go Little P! You are brave! You are too, Sandi. Hang in there. Prayers are being lifted and dinner is being cooked :)

framer said...

We love you all and are keeping him in thoughts and prayers.