Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Week

It's been one week since the surgery. Maybe one day I'll have something else to write about.
Those of you who know me well, know that I am the type of person that HAS to get out of the house everyday. This week has been hard for me. I think it's been hard for Parker too. He keeps asking to go play with friends. We had a great visit from my friend Vicki and her daughter yesterday. Then, today I decided to take the kids to the aquarium because it would be a "safe" place to play. Parker ended up tripping and hitting his head, which resulted in an afternoon full of doctors, nurses, long phone calls, and a tired 2 year old. I've always had a problem with patience. I guess I should have waited to take him out. BUT, tomorrow we go for a checkup. Hopefully everything will be fine and we will be cleared to do more.

Parker and Haley relax with a little bit of Wonder Pets.
Parker's nice head wound.
Abigail eating a frozen waffle. Gotta love teething time!
Abigail's first riding toy.

1 comment:

Amber B. said...

I'm sorry you guys are bored inside. That is hard, esp. with an active little boy. Are we still playing phone tag? I can't remember if it's my turn to call you. I'll do that this weekend. ;-)