Monday, February 9, 2009

Life...








I can't even tell you how great it's been to have nothing to blog about. Parker's doing really well. Life has seemed normal lately. For an update:

  • Parker has discovered the red fire alarm at school. So far, I've caught him each time before he pulls it. Where did he learn that? Seriously? I'm nervous.
  • Abigail has 4 teeth now.
  • I signed a model release for Abigail for The Picture People. I'll let you know if/when her picture appears at the mall.

  • Parker has a little girlfriend at school named Miller, or "Miwwa" as he says it.

  • We paid off my car!

2 comments:

Christine @ Live to Learn said...

I was wondering how life was treating you all, you've been so quiet here at the blog. :)
I'm glad to hear Parker healed well and fast.
I'm really excited to hear that you paid off a car! Debt sucks and living free is awesome!
Christine @ Live to Learn

bandhfarrel said...

Eden has the same shirt! (as Abigail, not Parker :)

I can't wait till the kids get to meet :) Maybe we'll take a trip down there this summer...