Friday, April 11, 2008

Eric on TV

Our friends, The Dulas, have started an organization called Myles-A-Part to help families with autistic children. As Eric and I have gotten to know more about their story and the rise in autism, I've become very passionate about the subject. Please check out the Myles-A-Part website to learn more.

Our local news did a story on Myles-A-Part last night. I'll post the link below. (I still don't know how to put videos on this.) I was quite proud seeing my good friends, and a cameo by my husband, on the news.

http://www.11alive.com/video/player.aspx?sid=114285&aid=91960

1 comment:

maggiemae and family said...

call me i can walk you through the video thing but basically you go to the post tool bar and there is a little icon that looks like a roll of film piece just click that and you can upload from bloggers site OR you can get the HTML code (i think that is what it is called) from youtube. i dont know how to do anything other than that. hope that helps. i saw you at the mall tonight right before the craziness of the show started and i couldnt get to you without loosing my place :)