Friday, April 18, 2008

Update from the Hospital

Hey, everyone! As I sit here in the hospital bed I'm still in shock that our little girl is already here. The past couple days have been a total blur. Abigail is doing very well. She has slept continuously since yesterday at 6am except when we wake her to eat. Wow! Let's see how long this lasts! She didn't seem to happy to be out in the world at first. But, I think she's really enjoying being held by daddy right now.

Eric is doing well also. He's seriously the best husband ever. I cannot even believe how good he is at being a dad. Amazing!

I'm slowly healing. I felt great yesterday and apparently did a little too much. The pain pills are my best friends today. :)
We'll be going home from the hospital tomorrow. Thank you all for your calls, comments, etc. We can't wait to introduce you to our daughter! Please feel free to stop by.

Here are a couple more pics. I'll try to post more later.
The night nurses (my favorite people in the whole world right now) made Abigail a little pink bow for her hat.


She's starting to look just like Parker looked at this age. (Just smaller.)




Grandpa loves his little granddaughter.


Parker keeps patting her head saying, "Abbi Baby, Abbi Baby".

3 comments:

The Gerborgs said...

she's so beautiful! hope she continues to sleep so well!

Amber B. said...

Congratulations!!! She is absolutely beautiful and you look great! Talk to you soon!

Chris Green said...

Gorgeous, Sandy. Katie and I can't wait to meet her...and Bella, too.