Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Last Two Weeks Of...


I've decided to embrace the last two weeks of being a parent of only one child. I'm dedicating these next two weeks to having fun with my boy. It's been really hard for me the last few days to think of having to split my time between two kids. I know it'll be great, I've heard other moms talk about having the same feelings going into child #2. What will we do? We'll make our way to the zoo, aquarium, park, maybe Monkey Joe's. (Although last week when we went I thought I was going to give the staff there a heart attack by jumping on those floats 9 months pregnant. Yeah, this baby's not coming out on her own.) So, if any of you want to join the fun, come on over.


Parker loves the aquarium. The first time we took him was very eventful. At that point in his life he liked to scream "die, die, die" at things. I don't know where he got it. But, that was his phrase. Nice huh! He also liked to point out things and instead of saying "you" it would come out "jew". So, as you could imagine my horror as he stood at the big fish wall pointing and screaming "Die" "jew", "die" "jew". Holy crap!
We now like to go in the middle of the day and take a picnic to eat while we watch the fish. He still screams at the aquarium, but it's now a nice scream of, "I yuv fish!"


2 comments:

Scott and Sara said...

Enjoy every minute with your boy! Glad he's learned to say fish. :)

bandhfarrel said...

"Jew" are so funny! Your wit is amazing :)