Monday, April 28, 2008

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!


Things have been a little busy around here lately. :) We've gone from three adults in the house at all times, to two adults (thanks to our moms!), and starting Wednesday to just me at home. Thanks to everyone for the meals, gifts, and encouraging phone calls. Our heads are above water because of you! I also need to take a minute to say that I have the most unbelievable husband EVER! Seriously, he amazes me with how easily he handles the craziness of a new baby. I tend to get worked up over the little things. He reminds me to leave the details to God. I'm falling more in love with him everyday.
Here are some of my new favorite pics.


Eric holds Abigail and works from home.


Parker gives Abbi a kiss!


8 comments:

KatieMGreen said...

she is beautiful!!!!! look at that awesome hair!

Yall all look great!!

Anonymous said...

I love Parker's big old kiss. She is beautiful, and I can't wait to hold her again.

framer said...

She is adorable! Jenna and Kaci think she is gorgeous! Congrats to all of you. We all love you!

Alicia

Scott and Sara said...

Beautiful photos! You guys all look great.

Amber B. said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! I will call you soon--didn't know what your schedule was.

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the photos! Abbi is so cute, and you look great!

Marcus, Mary Grace, Neely and Sadie said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see her in person... Meanwhile, still pregnant.

Tripp said...

What a great looking family! Congrats you guys.
Tripp